Friday, July 23, 2010

Harley Motorcycle - Keeping Your Ride Protected





Harley Motorcycle - Keeping Your Ride Protected

So all this being said and I did not mean to bore you with our trip, but PLEASE make sure that you have your Harley motorcycle cover with you whenever you I probably would have cried had my 06 Ultra Glide was damaged - I LOVE that bike! After the storm, you could just see how powerful those winds and hail was. Had we not had our Harley motorcycle covers, our bikes would have been trashed.

Not to mention the high winds and the golf ball sized hail. It rained for almost 18 hours straight! And it is a good thing we did! Anyhow, the first thing we did when we checked in to the hotel, was unpack my trailer with our Harley motorcycle covers. Not only was it raining like crazy, but the lightening, hail, and strong winds forced us to pull off to the closest hotel...so much for camping, right?

After about four hours on the road, we hit a MASSIVE storm. We packed up my bike trailer with the essentials - clothes, a tent, sleeping bags, small tools and of course, our Harley motorcycle covers. Well this last summer, the three of us decided to ride from Northwest Indiana through to the Ohio Valley. Being that we live in the Midwest, we only have four good months a year of riding - and we take FULL advantage of it!

I have a 2006 Ultra Glide (which rides better than my car!) and my two brother-in-laws have late model Sportsters. Both me and my two brother-in-laws own Harleys.

No comments:

Post a Comment